Having approved the Strategy, we carried out the process of its operationalisation, which consisted in defining precisely the activities to be performed and cascading the key performance indicators (KPIs) across the segments and business areas as detailed targets for individual organisational units. Approved detailed targets set under each KPI, which are of key importance to attaining the objectives outlined in the Strategy, will ensure effective monitoring of our strategic initiatives.
Operationalisation of the Strategy is of particular importance as it ensures:
- Clear communication of the Management Board’s expectations – thus ensuring the Strategy is implemented at all levels of the organisation, in all segments and areas across the Group,
- Engagement of all management staff in the implemention efforts, in line with the Strategy and the adopted corporate values,
- Efficiency of the process.
|Review of PKN ORLEN Strategy||- Review of implementation of strategic objectives (KPIs and projects)
- Review of strategic assumptions
- Review of the Company’s activities and the macro environment
|Partial strategies / strategic projects||Review of the implementation of strategic projects and KPIs in each segment||Quarterly||Strategy Committee|
|Day-to-day business||Review of main KPIs determining successful implementation of the Strategy||Monthly||Key managers|