- PKN ORLEN is the revenue leader among the largest companies in Central Europe in the 9th CE TOP 500 ranking by Deloitte and the Rzeczpospolita daily
- For the 18th time, PKN ORLEN tops the prestigious Lista 500, a ranking of the largest Polish companies published by the Rzeczpospolita daily.
- In the 11th edition of Euromoney’s Best managed companies in CEE 2015 list, PKN ORLEN is once again recognised as the best managed company. The company was recognised for its ambitious growth plans and strong management competence.
- PKN ORLEN is the only Polish firm included in the prestigious Global 500 list of the largest global businesses published by the US magazine ‘Fortune’. The Fortune Global 500 is an annual ranking of the top 500 corporations worldwide as measured by revenue.
- For the third time, PKN ORLEN is awarded the title of The World’s Most Ethical Company by an international panel of experts at the US Ethisphere Institute, in the category of business ethics and best commercial practice.
- For the fifth time, PKN ORLEN joins the elite group the five best employers in Poland holding the Top Employer Polska Certificate.
- For the ninth time, PKN ORLEN tops the Rzeczpospolita ranking of Poland’s Most Valuable Brands (value: PLN 4.5bn).
- PKN ORLEN wins the 'Polish Company – International Champion' competition, in the Investor – Polish State Treasury Company category, organised by PwC and the Puls Biznesu daily.
- Continuously since 2009, ORLEN has been among the companies included in the 9th edition of the RESPECT Index portfolio.
- PKN ORLEN tops the 14th '2000 List of the Largest Polish Companies and Exporters' released under the patronage of the Ministry of Economy.
- PKN ORLEN’s PX/PTA unit, Europe’s second largest and most advanced petrochemical complex for producing paraxylene and terephthalic acid, among the recognised projects in the 'Reaction - Innovation 2015' competition.
- For the fourth time, PKN ORLEN is awarded the Top Employers Poland certificate, attesting to the Company’s high HR policy standards, reflected in creating a friendly and inspiring work environment, care for talent development at all levels of the organisation and continuous improvement of HR practices.
- PKN ORLEN wins the title of 'The Most Desired Employer in the Opinion of Professionals and Managers' in the power, gas, oil and chemical industries category in a study performed by Antal International, a recruitment firm.
- PKN ORLEN among the three most valued employers in Poland in the 'Employer for an Engineer' poll organised by the Board of European Students of Technology and the SW Research website.
- PKN ORLEN among the Universum Top 100 Most Attractive Employers – 14th place globally and 10th place in the Engineering category, based on an opinion survey carried out among university students in Poland.
- PKN ORLEN named 'Promoter of Environmental Protection' in the 15th edition of the national ‘Environment-Friendly’ competition, organised by Centrum Wspierania Inicjatyw Pozarządowych (Centre for the Support of Non-Governmental Initiatives). The National Environmental Board appreciated the educational initiatives of PKN ORLEN and a variety of efforts to optimise its environmental impact.
- The title of 'Optimistic Friend of Pre-School' for the Head of the Environmental Protection Office at PKN ORLEN, for popularising environmental knowledge among local communities, especially children.
- The title of 'Distinguished Engineer' for the Head of the Environmental Protection Office at PKN ORLEN in the science category in the 21st nationwide competition organised by the Przegląd Techniczny magazine.
Sales & logistics:
- The BENZINA brand wins the annual CZECH SUPERBRANDS 2015 competition.
- Customer Service Quality Star Certificate 2015 in the Service Station category for the ORLEN brand.
- Service Station No. 1536 in Warsaw is awarded in the Service Station 2015 competition in the Service Station Store Category.
- The FLOTA programme with a full offer of additional services tops the Fleet Awards Poland 2015 competition in the large fleet fuel cards category.
- ORLEN, BLISKA, and STOP CAFE brands awarded the title of Superbrands Created in Poland 2015/2016; the PKN ORLEN brand awarded the Business Superbrands 2015/2016 title.
- The 'CCTV at the Fuel Terminal' awarded in the category 'Power, oil and chemical industries in the 'Leader 2015' competition organised by the Gazeta Bankowa daily.
- PKN ORLEN is again awarded the Gold Card of Safe Work Leader by the Safe Work Leaders’ Forum. It is the highest national award for the members of the Safe Work Leaders’ Forum, given for special and effective efforts for work safety.
- PKN ORLEN won the title of Industrial Safety Leader in recognition of its contribution to and implementation of best practice, and in particular for its 'Report a Safety Hazard' programme.
- ANWIL ranks first in the ‘Employer – Provider of Safe Work’ contest organised by the National Labour Inspectorate.
- Jan Płaza, M.Sc.Eng., of PKN ORLEN receives the highest distinction in the form of the Tadeusz Sędzimir medal from the Association of Polish Inventors and Innovators for his innovation efforts in work safety and environmental protection.
- Piotr Stokfisz, Company Social Labour Inspector of ANWIL S.A., is named ‘The Most Active Company Social Labour Inspector’ by the National Labour Inspectorate.
- PKN ORLEN is Poland’s first corporation to receive the corporate governance certificate from CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply), thus joining the elite group of the most valuable procurement organisations globally.
- PKN ORLEN wins the Procurement Leader 2015 title in a competition organised by the Polish Association of Logistics Managers for the project 'Value Creation – Transformation of the Role of Procurement in CAPEX Projects'.
- PKN ORLEN tops the Responsible Companies Ranking 2015 in the oil, power, and extraction industries ranking of the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna daily.
- PKN ORLEN wins the 'CSR Golden Leaf' for its CSR and sustainable growth initiatives from the Polityka weekly and Deloitte.
- ORLEN – DAR SERCA Foundation wins the 'Energy World Leaders' competition organized by MM Conferences in the CSR category, for its ‘Masters of Chemistry’ scholarship programme.
- PKN ORLEN receives an award in recognition of its employee philanthropy programme in the 2015 Philanthropy Leaders competition held under the patronage of the WSE.
- PKN ORLEN wins the main award in the Gazeta Bankowa newspaper’s competition 'I respond to Poland/I hail Poland' for the best result in the Ranking of Socially Responsible Companies in the health and society category.
- PKN ORLEN is awarded the 'Charity Leader' statuette from the European Executive Forum.
- ORLEN Warsaw Marathon receives the Mass Event of the Year title at the 80th Sport Champions Gala organised by the Przegląd Sportowy sports magazine.
- The 'Silver Champ' award for the VERVA Racing Team event in the 'Champ Awards' competition organised by ABK marketing agencies to distinguish the best, unique marketing and promotion campaigns related to sports.
- PKN ORLEN's 'Poles with Verve' competition receives the Kreatura award in the social/CSR campaign category during the 19th Kreatura competition organised by Media & Marketing Polska. In the same category, PKN ORLEN is awarded for the 'Gym Class with the Champion' project. In the 'Best Running Event 2015 – Marathon', the statuette goes to ORLEN Warsaw Marathon. Henryk Szost from the ORLEN Sports Team receives the statuette for the 'Athlete of 2015'.
- PKN ORLEN achieves one of the top three scores in the Investor Relations Survey at the WIG 30 index companies (BEST IR 2015) according to Izba Domów Maklerskich (Brokerage House Chamber) and the Gazeta Giełdy PARKIET daily.
- Four awards for the PKN ORLEN Integrated Report 2014 at the 10th Best Annual Report competition – for the best integrated report, online report, best application of IFRS/IAS and 'The Best of the Best' special award.
- The PKN ORLEN team comes first in management in the national eliminations for The Fresh Connection 2015 Global Challenge.