The social capital of the ORLEN Group relies on social connections and trust, both within the organization and in relations with third parties.
- ‘The Core Values and Standards of Conduct’ offer guidance on relations inside the Company and with external stakeholders, such as trading partners, local communities, and competitors.
- We support educational, cultural and sports projects for local communities and nationally.
- Charitable giving policy − its twin priorities are to improve the quality of life and health and promote education and development of young people; support is offered directly and through the ORLEN − GIFT FROM THE HEART Foundation and the ANWIL for Włocławek Foundation.
- Relations with local communities − we want to strengthen the image of the ORLEN Group as an active and reliable partner for the local community, making a positive difference to its environment.
- Employee Volunteering Programme − our employees initiate and support various social projects at the ORLEN Group with their knowledge, experience and work.
- Cooperation with NGOs − by joining forces with non-governmental organizations, we support closer and stronger dialogue between the public and private sectors, which inspires both sides to make the environment a better place.
- CSR and sustainability initiatives, such as Global Compact, Fair Trade, Respect Index, Vision of Sustainable Development of Polish Businesses until 2050, Declaration of Compliance with the Code of Corporate Responsibility, Declaration on Sustainable Development in the Polish Energy Sector.